The Micropuncture is the new thing for facial rejuvenation and combating hair loss, ensuring that the active principles of dermatological products penetrate properly. The most superficial layer of the skin is the epidermis, specially structured to serve as an almost impervious barrier.
The Micropuncture is the current innovation that lies in the electric micropuncture technique that produces a series of microchannels on the skin and scalp and a widening of the follicular canal.
These microchannels close automatically after 10 minutes, enough time to be able to apply the latest generation dermocosmetic products and drugs (liposomes, nanoemulsions and micelles) that carry the active principle directly to the cells necessary according to the pathology. The micropuncture, by itself, also generates a stimulus on the fibroblasts for the production of collagen.
Who is a candidate?
Any man or woman who presents one or more of the following pathologies:
- Stretch marks.
- Alopecia (hair loss).
If you present any pathology, the dermatologist will indicate to the healthcare personnel the products to apply during the session; If it is performed as a preventive service for premature aging, a dermatological consultation is not necessary and products that promote hydration and nutrition of the skin will be applied.
What benefit does it bring?
- Greater absorption and penetration of moisturizers, antioxidants, depigmenting agents, retinol, vitamin C and anti-hair loss.
- Greater penetration of high molecular weight assets such as hyaluronic acid for the facial rejuvenation process that were previously superficial.
- Better results in rejuvenation, blemishes, hydration and hair regrowth treatments.
- Greater penetration of drugs such as minoxidil, placenta, mulberry, silicon, depanthenol, adenosine triphosphate in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
- Regeneration of facial skin, neck, décolleté and / or hands, by stimulating the production of collagen and the release of growth factors that regulate remodeling.
- Activation of the hair follicle for the production of new hair.
What does the session consist of?
The Micropuncture session consists of passing in an orderly manner over the skin a medical device that performs up to 900 microchannels per second in the epidermis in a controlled manner in speed (50-150 beats / second) and depth (0.25 to 1.5 mm); through which the “smart” active ingredients that are required for the treatment of the patient’s specific pathology are absorbed. This enhances the percentage and time of improvement of the clinical picture.
It does not cause disability and the slight redness or erythema subsides quickly, it is recommended to use the appropriate sunscreen. The number of sessions for specific clinical pictures is under the medical criteria and the evolution is individual. For the prevention of premature aging, 1 session per month is suggested.